Home > Hotel
Casa Nicolò Priuli is located in a quiet, residential area in the heart of historic Venice.
A short, five-minute walk from Saint Mark's Square, the "casa" offers easy access to many of Venice's spectacular art treasures, including the nearby Dalmatan school with its precious paintings by Vettore Carpaccio, the church of Saint George of the Greeks and the adjoining Museum of Byzantine and Post-Byzantine Art, the church of Saint Zechariah with Giovanni Bellini's world-famous "Sacred Conversation", and the imposing church of Saints John and Paul.
An attentive staff is also available at all times to help guests plan and enjoy their sojourn in Venice.
Casa Nicolò Priuli promotes "Venice in Love 2009" which will give you all over 2009 the possibility to benefit upon your arrival at the hotel of the following privileges exclusively booking one Executive room:
1) A bottle of sparkling wine in room offered by the management.
2) A newspaper in room choose by you and communicate to our reception.
3) Free room service.
4) Free entrance at the Casino.
5) Free entrance at the Goldoni Museum.
6) Free entrance at the Historical Naval Museum.
7) Free excursion to Murano island with private water taxi.
8) Discount for car parking in Piazzale Roma - Garage San Marco.
Give us your Feedback
Casa Nicolò Priuli, Castello 4985/4 - Venezia